HEARTBREAKING! Boeing 737 Max:
 "I lost my family in the Ethiopian plane crash"


"I lost my wife Carole, my three children Ryan, Kelly and Ruby and I also lost my mum-in-law. I feel so lonely. I look at people. I see them with their children playing outside and I cannot have my children - I'll never be able to see their faces again or hear their voices."

Paul Njorogre lost his entire family when Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 crashed six minutes after taking off from Addis Ababa on 10 March. 157 people died.

Paul is now living between friends' houses, unable to return home. He can't bear to see his children's shoes still in the hall where they last left them. "I can still see their feet inside them. I'm never going back." He's waiting for relatives to pack up the home.

So sad 😔 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heart touching 😢

Popular Posts